Sunday, September 2, 2012

Counting calories?

With all these delicious food options, it is easy to pile on the pounds (guilty).  To try to keep myself in check, I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app for iPhone (and I think it is also available on a Droid).  There is a huge database of food with nutritional information so that you can track the calories you eat, as well as the cals you burn through exercise.  You can type in your weight and weight goals information so that it can set calorie recommendations and track your weight.  You can also connect to friends so that you can encourage one another.  I highly recommend it!
Me after vacation

I am now eating Chobani with fresh peaches and 1/8 cup low fat granola on the regular.  Protein up to kill the aggressive hunger of a stretched out belly

No comments:

Post a Comment