Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kielbasa is French for "thumb" - General Kane

Here I am, thinking about foreign things.

As everyone knows, I am a worldly man who speaks many languages that are foreign.  I like to translate things for my roommate as she cooks for me and my dog.  Tonight, she cooked kielbasa, which everyone knows is French for "thumb."  I know how to say thumb in every language, since I have to know how to tell people that they took my thumbs in 'Nam no matter where I travel in order to avoid awkward situations.

I enjoy my kielbasa with red wine.  You can tell it is red because of the color.  Yes, I am also a smellier in my spare time.  People are jealous of my knowledge of life and travel.  Don't backtalk me, Hop Scotch.

Waiting for kielbasa with my dog, Millie.


No comments:

Post a Comment