Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday: The most important day of the week (General Kane)

In my house, I do my accounting on Tuesdays.  It is very imporant to keep track of important things such as cereal intake, exercise, finances, and Kooks.  As you all know, I am a decorated Vietnam veteran.  While over there, I spent some time as a prisoner of war (they took my thumbs).  I therefore know that the Kooks are always a threat, so I like to keep a weather eye on the situation around the house.

I find that chewing on things while grabbing a nap helps me keep my senses alert.

I bought my dog Millie in order to assist me with guard duty.  Last Tuesday, during my accounting session, I drafted up a log for watch duties.  My roommate is excused because she disappears during the day and can't be counted on for these things.  It turns out, my dog is not interested in my watch log, so therefore, it is all up to me.
Watching for Kooks.
Today, after my cereal, I nibbled on a dry biscuit (I prefer to keep to an army ration based diet to stay sharp).  My main complaint is that it is hard to focus on both accounting and watch duty.  As you can see from my above fotos, I always like to wear my bowtie with my army medals.  I have found that the combination of the two shows everyone that I am both an intellectual and a decorated general.  I feel it is important that people have that warning before they decide to cross me.

You loookin' at me, Snack Shack?!

No comments:

Post a Comment