Sunday, July 24, 2011

Guest blogger: General Kane

Hello.  My name is Kane, but you can call me The General.  Like my roommate, I am also a food expert, but a lot less picky.  Since I eat a better variety of things, I have informed Amanda that I should be a guest flogger to bring a new perspective to this flog.  I can't prepare all the fancy things that she talks about, because I lost my thumbs when I was in 'Nam.  I generally eat Purina cereal for my two major meals during the day since I am watching my figure, and snack on whatever is left on the counter by Amanda to tide me over in the afternoons.  This usually ranges from tomatoes to pomegranates, depending on what time of year it is.  As a general rule, I like to eat in a formal setting to properly honor the food, and therefore usually take my afternoon snacks on the oriental rug.  I prefer my food to be red and juicy, because I find that it improves the rug's color.

In the evenings, I enjoy a sniffer of brandy, but my roommate tells me that I shouldn't drink.  She has more rules than the army.  I am going to go see what is on the counter and then turn in for my afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment